Sunday, June 26, 2011

New App BuildMyBod

There really is an app for everything today, including elective body modification. A plastic surgeon named Dr. Jonathan Kaplan has announced that he has launched a new app that will be offered globally called BuildMyBod. The app will run on iOS devices and allows someone thinking about plastic surgery to build their own perfect figure in the virtual world.

The app not only points to the sections of the body that you might want to work on, but also gives you the fees for the surgery as well. The fee schedule even gives the cost of the anesthesiologist as well. The app offers procedures for men and women to check out. The clinic the doctor that invented the app works in is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, but the app helps prospective patients find surgeons around the country. The app launched on iOS devices and a version is being developed now for Android devices as well.

BuildMyBod from Jonathan Kaplan M.D. on Vimeo.

According to Kaplan, “Consumers want information to make better buying decisions, especially about cosmetic surgery, where prices for the same procedures can vary by as much as 35%. As the dramatic growth in the development of apps for the iPhone shows, people want the convenience of having information they can use to make important decisions on their phones. It seemed logical that being able to research cosmetic surgeons and procedures that way would be of real value to consumers and surgeons.”

11 comments:

  1. using this application was really owesome, but for me its better to have at least a free consultation direct to the doctors. to let you know what you are needed, and discuss what you want.

    --
    Singapore Cosmetic Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this app could be used to instill some form of confidence in users to engage with a plastic surgeon before they enter the office. Plus knowing exactly what procedure you're opting for could obviously be advantageous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Well keep up occasion I was at this point, I told you so as to I was getting the spitting image
    lumpectomy [a lump-removal surgery in vogue both breasts] and radiation, but at this point as a
    substitute of radiation, I'm up for grabs to set out in the future and move into the open with a
    spitting image mastectomy,
    cosmetic surgery baton rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. he talked me into having a full face lift to solve simple problems. he messed up a nerve in my eye and it was pulled down,
    then i had to pay for anesthesia to lift my eye which turned out horrible, then a days after the sx the left side snapped
    and dropped. had another sx to pick that up.
    plastic surgery baton rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your endevour in posting such a nice idea and information. Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Hospital are very googling items in the internet beacuse people are on rush to have Plastic Surgery. You post will show a different waay indeed.www.joshbd.com will guide us in this regard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great app. I downloaded and played a little on it and seems interesting. However, I'm decided what kind of cosmetic surgery I will perform. I'm thinking about a liposuction procedure by Dr. Jerome Edelstein... I'm an active person and I love to do lots of exercises, but I can't get rid of the fat from my hips and it's so annoying. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing the information you know, I love the video!!! Very insightful

    ReplyDelete
  8. few weeks ago i left some pains and i want to the hospital my doc told me i had HPV about 1 year and i need to start the treatment early he gave me some medicine to be taking and i told him no i will not because i hated taking medicine when i wont not see cure for the purpose after i got home i started getting worried searching for strong advice and i found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got HPV cure from Dr onokun and i email Dr onokun 3 days passed i purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured i went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative contact him on email :Dronokunherbalcure@gmeil.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: Lake Forest Dentist

    ReplyDelete